How to build a million dollar empire with your advice and life’s story
If you were starting from scratch, and you wanted to make a million dollars as an author, speaker, coach, seminar leader or online marketer, what should you do FIRST?
In other words, if you wanted to become a highly-paid expert in a matter of months, how do you do it? How do you package your advice and how-to info for others?
- How experts and gurus start from scratch and get paid
- The 11 Ps for positioning as a high-value, high-pay guru
- The four things you have to DO to make it today
- 5 expert strategies for making a million-dollars in 12 months
At some point, every “guru” or expert decides they want to use their life’s story or their how-to advice for helping other people to earn a real income and make a real difference. This video exemplifies that.
Btw, if you haven’t met Brendon Burchard, the guy who did the video, you should take note.
Brendon went from bankruptcy to $4.6 million in the “guru” industry in just 18 months. This year he doubled that. This guy gets RESULTS:
- Best-selling author, books in 12 countries, 170k ebooks downloaded
- Spoken onstage with Tony Robbins, Sir Richard Branson, Dalia Lama, Paula Abdul, Frank Kern, Jeff Walker, CEOS everywhere
- Seminars pulling 400 people paying $3500-$5000 from 20 countries
- 100+ coaching clients paying $10,000-$25,000 a year
- $1.8 million product launch and massive continuity programs
- #2, #3 and #4 ranked affiliate for some of the largest online marketing campaigns of the year
What’s WAY more impressive is the results he gets for his students and clients.
Enjoy the video. And take notes. Trust me, it’s worth the optin.
P.S. Brendon’s video — especially the expert positioning model and the million-dollar plan — are amazing. He says he’s taking questions on the blog, so watch and comment. No wonder this guy is blowing up. He’s sure got cred:
– Tony Robbins thinks Brendon is “smarter than hell”
– Brian Tracy says Brendon is the “smartest, nicest, most creative marketers I’ve ever met”
– Paula Abdul says he’s “captivating, present, magnetic and awesome”
– NY-Times best-seller Dr. Daniel Amen “wishes I would have met him 20 years ago .. it would have put my business and myself as an expert in hyperspeed”